Monday, March 15, 2010

Cause marketing is one of the new hot topics in the nonprofit literature. However, many are beginning to question if the nonprofit benefits enough from these arrangements or if the direct donations of consumers are being redirected to corporations, with little going to the nonprofit. Amy O'Connor and I have been doing some work on collaborative relationships between corporations and nonprofits. This is a 30-40 minute presentation I made recently about our work. I would love to hear from you with questions or comments. Please excuse the watermark. I have not yet invested in trial software.


3 comments:

  1. It looks good, but it cut off just as you were getting to the meat of your theory....I will await the next episode. Maybe it is a limitation of the trial software?

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops---it appears my hosting site only accepted the first part of the presentation. I will update as soon as I find a hosting site that will host a 37 minute presentation video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fixed -- let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete